Help, Hope and Opportunity – today, tomorrow and into the future
At St Vincent’s Support Centre we have a vision for the future of Leeds.
We are working towards a community where everyone is free from poverty, where each individual is respected, valued and able to fulfil their potential.
Your help can make this vision a reality.
With your support we can develop and adapt our services to meet the needs of local people in great need. Your support will let us give people in poverty the tools they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families.
Please help us be there for future generations in Leeds and leave a legacy of help, hope and opportunity.
Every gift in every will, no matter how large or small, makes a difference that lasts.
St Vincent’s Legacy Promise
Legacies are an incredible gift and are truly appreciated by St Vincent’s.
If you choose to make a gift to the centre in your Will, we make you these promises:
• While writing your will, it is only right that your loved ones should always come first; we will always respect the people close to you and treat them with empathy and understanding when handling your gift.
• We understand that a Will is a private and personal document; we will never ask you about your Will or any gift you choose to make.
• You do not need to tell us if you choose to leave a gift, if you do we will use that information will be kept strictly confidential.
• We will make sure that your gift is used for the purpose it was given: to change lives for the better. Any money you leave to St Vincent’s will be spent wisely and used where there is most need and where it will have the greatest impact.
• You are always welcome to speak with us regarding legacies and the possibility of leaving a planned gift, just get in touch on 0113 248 4126.