Donate to the shop
Your unwanted clothes, books and bric-a-brac can change lives! Your donated items are priced to be affordable to families on low incomes. All money raised through shop sales funds the life-changing services at St Vincent's. We are always in need of good quality, clean donations! Why not arrange a collection amongst your work colleagues, friends or neighbours? Bring donations down to the centre or call St Jude's on 0113 245 0800 to arrange for furniture to be picked up. Please note that sofas and beds need to have a fire-safety label or they cannot be sold.
St Vincent’s café offers a great value external catering service with excellent choice. Buffet options start from £4 per head, see the café flyer which has more details.
Do you need a room for a meeting, event or one to one? Come to St Vincent's and hire a space that suits your needs from only £10. All of the money raised through room hire goes directly to tackling poverty in Leeds. We have a selection of rooms available to hire for meetings or events. Rooms seat between 2 - 20 people. Located within walking distance of the city centre St Vincent’s has easy access and free parking. Refreshments and homemade buffet lunches are available The current prices and room details can be found here. Our room booking form can be downloaded here. To book a room or to find out more information, e-mail us or call us on 0113 248 4126.
Gifts from the heart
Little Gifts that make a Big Difference
Buy a unique gift for someone in your life and change lives in Leeds.
Gifts from the Heart are perfect for every occasion. Individual gifts range from £5 to £100 with something for every budget and to suit every personality.
Simply purchase the gift of your choice, your recipient will receive a card letting them know how the gift has made a difference, and the money will fund St Vincent's life-changing services.
• Download the catalogue [pdf]
• Contact Caitlin for a paper copy [email]
Make a difference to local families living in poverty when you buy a St Vincent’s Gift from the Heart. Not everyone in Leeds will enjoy a happy Christmas this year. You can help change that when you purchase a gift from this catalogue. Your money will go where it is needed most and fund life-changing…
Planned Giving: Your Legacy in Leeds Help, Hope and Opportunity - today, tomorrow and into the future2
At St Vincent's Support Centre we have a vision for the future of Leeds.
We are working towards a community where everyone is free from poverty, where each individual is respected, valued and able to fulfil their potential.
Your help can make this vision a reality.
With your support we can develop and adapt our services to meet the needs of local people in great need. Your support will let us give people in poverty the tools they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families.
Please help us be there for future generations in Leeds and leave a legacy of help, hope and opportunity .
Every gift in every will, no matter how large or small, makes a difference that lasts.
St Vincent’s Legacy Promise
Legacies are an incredible gift and are truly appreciated by St Vincent's.
If you choose to make a gift to the centre in your Will, we make you these promises:
• While writing your will, it is only right that your loved ones should always come first; we will always respect the people close to you and treat them with empathy and understanding when handling your gift.
• We understand that a Will is a private and personal document; we will never ask you about your Will or any gift you choose to make.
• You do not need to tell us if you choose to leave a gift, if you do we will use that information will be kept strictly confidential.
• We will make sure that your gift is used for the purpose it was given: to change lives for the better. Any money you leave to St Vincent’s will be spent wisely and used where there is most need and where it will have the greatest impact.
• You are always welcome to speak with us regarding legacies and the possibility of leaving a planned gift, just get in touch on 0113 248 4126.
Make a Donation
Regular donations are an amazing gift, they give a reliable source of income that we can always count on, which allows the people of Leeds to count on us..